The CNY Care Collaborative Focus On Value Based Payment Webinar Series continues on Friday March 1, 2019 (11:30 - 1:00) with "Understanding Risk-Based Arrangements with MCOs" presented by ECG Management Consultants.
Description: This session aims to provide organizations that have limited managed care contracting resources with the tools to effectively evaluate MCO contracts from a financial and operational perspective.
Gain the skills to work with MCOs to develop a value-based contract that the organization can best support by understanding:
• The differences between various risk-based arrangements
• Potential contractual relationships between healthcare providers, ACOs/CINs/IPAs, and MCOs
• Key elements of risk-based arrangements that can be negotiated with the MCOs
• When it may be beneficial to deviate from the state guidelines for risk-based arrangements
• Best practices for negotiations
To attend, please register here. If you have any questions, please contact Siti Mack, Manager for Workforce and Cultural Competency/Health Literacy at firstname.lastname@example.org